[vtkusers] wxPython+Cocoa+VTK?

Lassi Paavolainen lassi.paavolainen at jyu.fi
Sat Dec 4 09:25:28 EST 2010

Hi Scott,

Is your wxPython for Cocoa as well? I only found binaries for wxPython 2.9
for Cocoa in Python 2.7 from wxPython website. Did you get those somewhere
else or built yourself?

Sorry, can't really help on this one, but I'm also interested to get these
working. My plan is to have Cocoa+wxPython+VTK+ITK in 64-bits. I've tried
that combination in 32-bit and Carbon about a year ago without much of
success.

Cheers,
Lassi