[vtkusers] QVTKApplication.h

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Dec 2 17:40:59 EST 2010

Sorry, I didn't make it clear that I located the example online, while searching
on a particular topic, on [VTK.git]/Examples.  I also failed to realize, or
forgot, that the same example is on my disk as part of the VTK distribution.
Looking at the code on my machine, I see that the examples are different, and
the one in my distribution uses QApplication.h, not QVTKApplication.h.

I've just seen your response, and learned that in fact the online example is not
obsolete, it's newer.  One lesson is not to try to grab stuff naively from the
git repository.

Please forget that I spoke.