[vtkusers] QVTKApplication.h

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Dec 2 17:26:13 EST 2010

Well, that's a puzzle.  QVTKApplication.h is not in my VTK/GUISupport/Qt.  I
feel certain that I must have had VTK_USE_QT set ON when I build VTK - my whole
aim has been using VTK with Qt, and everything is working.  I notice that
another Qt example that I built, and my own project, uses <QApplication>.
Could you remind me how to check what settings I used to build VTK?

Thanks
Gib