[vtkusers] How to pick points that falls inside a polygon?

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Tue Aug 31 23:19:01 EDT 2010

hii tried using that.. sometimes all points get selected.. and sometimes few.. not all points get selected..any other method is available..??thanks Original message From:"Jothy"< jothybasu at gmail.com >Date: 31 Aug 10 14:21:20Subject: Re: [vtkusers] How to pick points that falls inside a polygon?To: Rakesh Patil Cc: VTK Mailing List Try vtkPolygon>PointInPolygonJothyOn Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 6:27 AM, Rakesh Patilwrote: Hello, I want to select and pick all the points that falls inside a polygon. Polygon is defined by user using mouse clicks.. Thus, i wanted to know is there any interactor style similar to rubberband pick to do this.??Or do i have to do it on my own..??If i have to do it on my own, can any one guide me how to progress..??Thanks RegardsRakesh PatilDear VTK Mailing List ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now! Report spam Powered by www.kitware.comVisit other Kitware opensource projects at http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.htmlPlease keep message