[vtkusers] checking visibility of a vtkActor

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 15:54:07 EDT 2010

Well I guess it wasn't so easy. Maybe I did not made myself clear
enough. As far as I can tell, that visibility is a field used to turn
on/off a certain vtkProp. That visibility works regardless of the pose
of the vtkProp and the pose of the camera. What I really meant is how
to verify if a certain vtkActor will fall out of the frustum of the
view, given the position of the actor and the camera.
Is it clearer now? Thats exactly what the interactor does.
Thanks for your time and sorry for the missunderstanding.
Regards,
           Juan