[vtkusers] vtkPointLocator seg faults at BuildLocator

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:09:48 EDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Chris Turner
<cturnercomplex at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Ah okay - sorry.
>
> The example works fine here is the output:
>
> ./PointLocatorRadius
> id of point 0 : 88
> id of point 1 : 58
> id of point 2 : 128
>
> Please find attached the data set. edit:  I also uploaded it here:
> http://www.mediafire.com/?vplh42oo31d0sxx because the mailing doesn't
> accept large mails.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Strange - I can confirm that it crashes. I don't know why though,
sorry! I looked at the data in Paraview and it seems fine. I also
wrote it to a vtp file from paraview then tried to read it and put it
into the vtkPointLocator in VTK but it still crashed.

David