[vtkusers] Fixing Mangled Mesa Build

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Thu Aug 26 13:13:21 EDT 2010

I recently started some mangled mesa dashboard builds.

These builds show build errors like this :

/.../VTK/Rendering/vtkOpenGLClipPlanesPainter.cxx:42: error: prototype
for ‘void vtkMesaClipPlanesPainter::RenderInternal(vtkRenderer*,
vtkActor*, long unsigned int, bool)’ does not match any in class
‘vtkMesaClipPlanesPainter’

here :

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=703945

So I just added ", bool forceCompileOnly" to vtkMesaClipPlanesPainter.h
and vtkMesaCoincidentTopologyResolutionPainter.h to see what would
happen when I run make.

And on and on I go where I stop the VTK Devs know ( or when I get a
headache ).

My current set of changes are attached.