[vtkusers] How to change source in vtkProgrammableGlyphFilter

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Aug 24 11:43:11 EDT 2010

I added two examples to the Python section:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Python/Visualization/GlyphTable
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Python/Visualization/ProgGlyph

Sometime I need to get around to filing bug reports on the glyph size clamping method and the non-attribute-transfer when using a glyph table. Not being able to switch the glyph source on the programmable glyph filter may also be a bug, or at least the statement about being able to do that should be taken out of the documentation if you can't really do it.

-Eric