[vtkusers] How to pivot camera around point?

Bertrand de Boisdeffre bertrand.boisdeffre at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 13:10:22 EDT 2010

Did you watched vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor ?

This class enables  rotations for each actor in your renderer. When you
point the camera on one actor (A), you can use the trackball on actor A. If
you point your camera on a second actor (B), you can use the trackball on
actor B,...etc.

Anyway, if this solution isn't well for you, you can create your own
interactor style class. I made that a short time ago.
You have to subclass a vtkInteractorSlyle class ("vtkInteractorStyle" being
the basic class). But it can become a little bit complicated.

--
Bertrand de Boisdeffre
Etudiant 2A  SICOM Phelma Grenoble-INP