[vtkusers] How to delete set of points..?

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Tue Aug 17 04:37:23 EDT 2010

Hello,I have a set of scattered XYZ points.. I Use RubberBandPick style interactor to select multiple points. Now once I select a set of points, how can i perform Delete operation on selected point set.?Basically, after performing pick operation, i have two datasets, one superset (say A)and another subset (i,e. selected points) (say B) i.e. B is subset of AI think to delete all the selected points, I need to do A  BIs there any way to carry out this operation ?? Or any other alternative method todelete set of points?ThanksRegardsRakesh PatilDear VTK Mailing List ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!