[vtkusers] ActiViz .NET for more recent VTK

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Mon Aug 16 10:33:57 EDT 2010

Hello,

The PI on a new contract we have been awarded wants to use C# and .NET for the visualization and analysis GUI we'll be developing. I have no experience in either of these, but I was hoping to use VTK, which I am familiar with, for the interactive data exploration and visualization.

I'm wondering if anyone knows whether Kitware's ActiViz .NET product is still currently under development, and might eventually get updated to a more recent version of VTK? (The info page states "updated for VTK 5.2".)

Thanks,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group