[vtkusers] Points inside a Volume

Alex Southern aps at tml.hut.fi
Sun Aug 15 16:43:56 EDT 2010

  No replies? This is surely a fairly common thing to do?

I tried to find some clues maybe someone can help me develop it into a
solution...

I read about the marching cubes algorithm, this begins with a definition
of a 3d grid of cubes whose 8 corners are tested against the volume of
interest.

Does anyone use this algorithm and know if it can be bent to do my bidding?

Cheers
Alex

Try for FREE VTK exporter for Sketchup
vtkexport4sketchup.blogspot.com/ <http://vtkexport4sketchup.blogspot.com/>