[vtkusers] Using VTK with CMake: link errors

Nicholas Kinar n.kinar at usask.ca
Tue Aug 10 17:34:47 EDT 2010

> I'll try pulling the most recent version of CMake from git and try
> compiling the newer version.  Since this might be a platform-specific
> issue with CMake, I'll also give it a try on Windows and GNU/Linux.

The same error is also produced when using cmake version
2.8.2.20100809-gc9c49 pulled from the git repository.  I will post this
error to the CMake mailing list and see if perhaps this is a
platform-specific issue.  I will also send a CC to this mailing list as
well.

I'll see if the same problem arises on GNU/Linux and Windows.

Once again, thank you!

Nicholas