[vtkusers] Need help on VTK module

lavesh gupta laveshgu at eden.rutgers.edu
Tue Aug 10 06:21:39 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I am Lavesh Kumar Gupta, a graduate student at Rutgers University, New
Jersey. I am a new member to the group and I need little help on a VTK
module. Being new to VTK I am not able to decide how to begin.

Module description
I have to build a triangle mesh from the given set of 2d coordinates and
then apply intensity values on these coordinates.

Values.txt :- Contains the list of 2D coordinates
node_connect_list.txt :- This contains how the 2D coordinates will be
connected to form triangle mesh
intensity_values.txt :- These contain the info about which color will be
applied to each mesh.

I figured out that I have to use Delaunay 2D filter but still I am not able
to figure out how to proceed. I will be really obliged if anyone can help me
in this matter.

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully,