[vtkusers] sipQVTKPythonQVTKWidget.cpp build problem

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Thu Aug 5 13:08:19 EDT 2010

Whoops... Sorry -- I got it now.

I had already deleted some stuff to update versions and I forgot to restore (thank you, Time Machine!) my PyQt4 directory before I tried rebuilding VTK after the new pull. I had my SIP_PYQT_DIR set to the PyQt4 build directory since I didn't realize these had also been installed in the spot David's is in.

Clint, that would be nice if it also automatically found the installed SIP_PYQT_DIR with the mac system Python since it's already able to find the correct sip executable and header directories.

Thanks for the fast help guys, I appreciate it.
-Eric