[vtkusers] VTK+Qt on ubuntu 9.10

ruben.hernando.vaca at upc.edu ruben.hernando.vaca at upc.edu
Thu Aug 5 08:21:22 EDT 2010

Hi Jothi

Thanks!!!!! the problem is solve but :( the color appears one second
(in this case red color ) and later it disappears again.

MainWindow::MainWindow(QWidget *parent) :
     QMainWindow(parent),
     ui(new Ui::MainWindow)
{
     ui->setupUi(this);
     vtkWidget = new QVTKWidget(this,QFlag(0));
     ui->verticalLayout->addWidget(vtkWidget);
     ui->verticalLayout->update();
     ren = vtkRenderer::New();

     vtkWidget->GetRenderWindow()->AddRenderer(ren);

      ren->SetBackground(1.0,0.0,0.0);
      vtkWidget->repaint();
  }

I need repaint the vtkWidget in a loop without addRenderer.

Thanks for all

Ruben