[vtkusers] Python wrapped custom classes missing inherited methods

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 16:36:11 EDT 2010

Hi Eric,

I can guess what might have caused it.  Yesterday I added some extra
checks to handle rare VTK classes that use multiple inheritance, to
make sure that non-vtkObjectBase superclasses are rejected.  My guess
is the wrappers aren't recognizing the superclass for wrapped custom
classes.

Please send me the generated Python.cxx file for your class by private
email, I should be able to sort out the problem fairly quickly.

   David