[vtkusers] Recommended way to create a 2D scatter plot

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Wed Aug 4 13:24:03 EDT 2010

Hi Jenya,

Great point, I had intended to do this earlier but just merged it in. The
scatter plot image has been updated for the tests, and commit 3b7aef9 in VTK
implements this change. If you update, recompile and run the scatter plot
test you will see the plots and their symbols. This will also be exposed in
ParaView once I move the VTK submodule forward.

Thanks,

Marcus
--
Marcus D. Hanwell, Ph.D.