[vtkusers] 3D regular scalar field visualisation

Artem Babayan artem.paraview at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 30 15:22:50 EDT 2010

Thank you for your reply.

> You need to set a desirable transfer function. Fire up your data in VolView
> (or in Paraview). Play around with the transfer function editor.

I have tried the data with Paraview already -- that is how I know what
I would like to get in the end. In 'Display' tab I set representation
to 'Volume' and mapper as 'Fixed point'. What is the transfer function
editor? Is it the same as 'Color scale editor' which appears when
pressing the 'Edit color map' button?

Artem