[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget contrast control

somi seesomi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 10:58:04 EDT 2010

Hi Jothy,
I want the brightness/control through a user control slider (in Qt). I also
show the surface overlaid over the image plane widget

 Which function should I override to implement my own brightness/contrast
control ? I didn't find anything specific @
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkInteractorStyleImage.html

Also while playing with the interactor, I noticed that if my mouse is over
an image and I drag left/right I can adjust contrast and if I click and drag
up/down I can adjust contrast.
Do I have to imement my own interactor style and override right click ?
Isn't there any SetContrast/SetBrightness interface ?

Regards,
Somi