[vtkusers] ExtractSelectedThresholds

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Apr 27 19:45:02 EDT 2010

Yep, you need to tell the SelectionNode that its contents describe a
set of thresholds, since otherwise they might represent a set of ids,
locations etc.

That flag is used as a sanity check in the Extraction filters and more
to the point by the vtkExtractSelection filter, which uses it to
decide which of the real ExtractionFilters it needs to call into for
any given SelectionNode. That is why you don't see
vtkExtractSelectedThresholds instantiated by name in that test.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive