[vtkusers] ExtractSelectedThresholds

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 18:35:36 EDT 2010

I don't see any tests for vtkExtractSelectedThresholds.

I think something like this would be a good one:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Broken/ExtractSelectedThresholds

However, I had the following problems:

"This example uses vtkSelectEnclosedPoints to generate a mask (0 or 1)
if points from one sphere are inside the other. We then try to use
vtkExtractSelectedThresholds to extract only points that have an
associated "1" in the "SelectPoints" array.
How do you specify which array vtkExtractSelectedThresholds should
use, and how do you specify the threshold?"

Can anyone clarify?

Thanks,

David