[vtkusers] problem rendering vtkimagedata

nikhil singhania niksinghania at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 15:36:11 EDT 2010

Sir,
Thaks for your reply.Actually i am using volume rendering.But while
rendering same data from the file using vtkimagereader i didn't have to
setup opacity value and it visualized data using contourfilter and
raycastmapper both.Is there any specific method for visualizing data stored
in java char array and then using vtkimagedata.
Here i must tell you what i am exactly doing.I have a data of dimension
1760x1024x1878 ,.raw 3d file, structured data.I want to read a little
portion of it in an array(java) and render it.Somebody suggested me to use
vtkimagedata to do it.I did it but inspite of giving proper result it is
giving a red cuboid of given dimension.If you wish i can give you the code.

With Regards,
Nikhil Kumar
rit2007033
b.tech IT 6th sem