[vtkusers] converting java array to vtkimage data

nikhil singhania niksinghania at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 14:25:12 EDT 2010

Sir,
Thanks for your reply.I haven't used lookup table for any mapper before.I
have always used the lookup table that mapper take it by default.How does
look up table affect the visualization?Actually i am visualizing a 3d raw
data(.raw extension,structured data) of human body.I am trying to visualize
a part of it by saving some part of it in char array and trying to render it
using vtkimagedata.Do i need some other process to do it(using array )  or i
can do it in the same way.I have done the visualization using vtkimagereader
but failing to do it in this way.Please help.

with regards

Nikhil Kumar
rit2007033
b.tech IT 6th sem