[vtkusers] VTK + QT Debug Test Compiling error (TestMultipleChartRenderers)

Antonin Perrot-Audet antonin07130 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 13:58:55 EDT 2010

Hello,
I am currently working on developping an application using VTK + QT +
ITK (+FFMPEG),
I have a clean installation of QT, and am trying to *build a debug
version of VTK*.
I haev mac osx 10.6.3
I downloaded VTK using git from :

I have errors when trying to build in Debug, with the
*MultipleChartRenderers*
VTK/Charts/Testing/Cxx/TestMultipleChartRenderers.cxx: In function ‘int
TestMultipleChartRenderers(int, char**)’:
VTK/Charts/Testing/Cxx/TestMultipleChartRenderers.cxx:112: error: ‘view’
was not declared in this scope
make[2]: ***
[Charts/Testing/Cxx/CMakeFiles/ChartsCxxTests.dir/TestMultipleChartRenderers.cxx.o]
Error 1

I build in shared libraries, with the following flags :
VTVK_USE_QT to ON
VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT to ON
BUILD_SHARED_LIBS to ON
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE to Debug
BUILD_TESTING to ON

It also seems like VTK doesn't find the debug QT libraries I have
"NAME_OF_QTLIB-NOTFOUND" for the debug versions, but it seems to find
the release version of each libraries. I do have all QT libs installed
as Release and Debug in a frameworks.

( and also :
VTK_USE_FFMPEG_ENCODER to ON
and also parallel, and sql ... But it shouldn't interfere ? )

Anuyone has had this problem in the past? Thanks in advance !

--
Antonin Perrot-Audet
Electrical Engineering&  Computer Sciences, INSA Lyon