[vtkusers] color legend based on vtklookuptable

rashedk rashed.vtk at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 22 05:57:01 EDT 2010

I am using a vtklookuptable to color an actor (polygonal data) based on its
point scalars. I want to display a color legend which tells what color
corresponds to which scalar value. This is such an essential requirement in
most visualizations. I have looked at vtkLegendBoxActor but how do I use
this or any other class to draw a color bar legend preferably like the one
seen in the attached image (with a color-gradient)

Any help appreciated.

Rashed.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28326662/color_gradient_bar.png