[vtkusers] show correctly Itk dicom series with vtk image viewer

david at artresnet.com david at artresnet.com
Wed Apr 21 10:22:00 EDT 2010

Hi vtkusers!

I read mailing list before write this post, but i don't find my solution.

I want create an application that show itk dicom image  series with vtk
and the user can select point and feedback this to itk for differents tasks.

First i use the filter imagetovtkimagefilter to connect itk to vtk, but
as i read in this post
(http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2009-November/103690.html) the
vtkimagedata don't have image orientation.

Then, my question is:

What is the best solution for create a gui for itk and receive user
interaction? fltk, vtk...
Vtk can show correctly itk dicom image series? How? There are any example?

Thanks!

Regards, David (Damiles)