[vtkusers] VTKPolyData to 3D image

David Welch dmwelch at engineering.uiowa.edu
Tue Apr 20 13:12:08 EDT 2010

Hi Lars,
I can confirm that there is an offset to the images.  The origin is computed
as the lower(?) bounds for x,y, and z.  I believe that these should be the
average of the upper and lower bounds so as to obtain the center.
Unfortunately, when I try to implement that in the code,
PolyDataToImageStencil seg faults on it's update.  Any idea why that would
be?

I'd also suggest adding additional space around the image so that the
surface voxelization doesn't butt up against the image edges

Dave

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:58 AM, David Doria
<daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bvtk at gmail.com>

--
David Welch
Graduate Student