[vtkusers] vtkCoordinate reference coordinate

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Mon Apr 19 14:15:30 EDT 2010

 Well,will this help me to implement this..??http://www.codeproject.com/KB/dotnet/Calibrator.aspx?msg=2585113Then definitely i'll write an example...Thanks Original message From:David Doria< daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com >Date: 19 Apr 10 23:29:01Subject:Re: [vtkusers] vtkCoordinate reference coordinateTo: Rakesh Patil On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Rakesh Patilwrote: Hello,Can anyone explain me with an example what is the use of the GetReferenceCoordinate and SetReferenceCoordinate functions of vtkCoordinate class..?? ThanksRegardsRakesh Patil It looks like this allows you to setup a relative coordinate system. Instead of sayingA = (5,0) B = (7, 0) you could sayA = (5,0) B.SetReferenceCoordinate(A) B = (2,0) I haven't tried it, but it sounds reasonable. If that's what you're looking for, maybe you can make an example on the wiki. Thanks,DavidGet Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!