[vtkusers] VTKPolyData to 3D image

David Welch dmwelch at engineering.uiowa.edu
Mon Apr 19 13:17:21 EDT 2010

I've tried to compile the code, and it seems that one needs to have a
version of VTK greater than the latest release to run this without
compilation errors.  Specifically, you use vtkMath::Subtract, which is not
included in 5.4.2.  I'll upgrade to the nightly build and post the results
on the midas journal page.

Thanks!

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 11:54 AM, David Doria
<daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bvtk at gmail.com>

--
David Welch
Graduate Student