[vtkusers] VTK and Windows Forms Application, is that Possible?

Raúl Ferriz raul at torresyvalero.com
Mon Apr 19 10:47:45 EDT 2010

Hello all!

I am trying to get running a Windows application with Microsoft
VisualSudio 2008, (C++ or C# it doesn't matter) with windows forms
(WFA). I would need a way to display VTK output on a panel or something
like, may be already exists a component like I want but I was unable to
find.

Does anyone have a very simple project that achieved that? Or a point to
specific instructions would be very usefull also.

Many thanks