[vtkusers] bug in vtkLogoRepresentation

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 15:39:17 EDT 2010

Definitely a bug.

In Widgets/vtkBorderWidget.cxx
find the line
if ( self->Selectable || stateAfter != vtkBorderRepresentation::Inside )
and change it to
if ( !self->Selectable || stateAfter != vtkBorderRepresentation::Inside )

I think you will be the behaviour you expect. I'm not sure this is the
proper fix. I would rather see a MovableOn/Off method.

MovingOn/Off is used internally by the widget. I don't think the user
should touch this.

Bill