[vtkusers] vtkGraphToTable

Jason BELLONE JBELLONE at unog.ch
Fri Apr 16 13:14:01 EDT 2010

Thanks Brian,

I really appreciate your suggestions!  Please forgive my ignorance, but I'm
a bit unclear on parameterizing vtkDataObjectToTable.  Using the
vtkRandomGraphSource->vtkGraphLayout->vtkDataObjectToTable->vtkTableWriter
pipeline, I get only a list of vertexIds (with SetFieldType(3)) - but no
coordinates (posX, posY, posZ).

P.S. I'm using VisTrails to simulate which doesn't have
vtkDelimitedTextWriter

For some background, the reason we're following this approach is to use vtk
to produce graph data models as vtkTables. The table is used as source for
a 3d game engine (OGRE) where the id, x, y, z records are used to generate
null 3d points.  Game assets are then attached to these points.

Thank you very much for the assistance,

JB