[vtkusers] How to create graticule?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 13:08:39 EDT 2010

You could try vtkSlicerImageCrossHari2D which is part of Slicer3.
http://viewvc.slicer.org/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/Base/GUI/vtkSlicerImageCrossHair2D.h?view=log
http://viewvc.slicer.org/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/Base/GUI/vtkSlicerImageCrossHair2D.cxx?view=log

You may have to edit it a bit if there are any slicer dependencies.

Bill