[vtkusers] Translation of Image using vtkTransform

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Wed Apr 14 10:29:21 EDT 2010

Hey Rakesh,

If you just want to display the image in your render window at a specified location, you can change the position of the actor. If you use the output of a reader or some filter as the input to a vtkImageActor, then you can just do:

imActor->SetPosition(x,y,z);

If you really want to change the origin of the image for some other calculation, then you can use vtkImageChangeInformation to modify the image properties.

-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group