[vtkusers] Using the coordinates X, Y,Z in an ArrayCalculator

Nicolas Courtiade Nicolas.Courtiade at ec-lyon.fr
Tue Apr 13 03:35:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

i'm new to VTK so my question may be obvious...

I'm trying to calculate the cylindrical R with an arraycalculator. My
problem is that vtk doesn't seem to recognize the variables coordsX,
coordsY and coordsZ in the formula of the function. The error message is :
vtkArrayCalculator (0x3b06b40): Invalid array name: coordsX
When i try to calculate with other variables, no problem appears. I only
encounter problems when i put a coordinate in the function.
Does anyone know how to use the coordinates of a grid as variables in an
arraycalculator?

Thanks for your help

Nicolas