[vtkusers] number of RenderWindowInteractor's

Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao jmrbcu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 05:54:31 EDT 2010

hi folks, may be this is a silly question. I am using python, pyqt4,
gdcm and vtk for my development. Right now, I have a doubt, I am
showing my visualization results in several tab pages within a tab
widget but I noticed that when I have several tabs opened (no more
than 20) with a simple example visualization like a cone, my
application slow down in a noticeable way. There is any trick to
improve this, for example, just use one interactor and when the tab
change, then change the input of this interactor, is this ok?. I am
trying to develop a dicom viewer and I need to show several image
series.

--
Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
Centro de Biofisica Medica

Recuerda: El arca de Noe fue construida por aficionados, el titanic
por profesionales