[vtkusers] Any suggestions..???

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Mon Apr 12 03:49:18 EDT 2010

Hello users,I have an unstructured Grid which contains many cells (polylines). what i want is as follows:Once all the polylines are displayed, I pick one of them and check the number of pointsit contains. If I see that the number of points are less, then i will increase the numberof points for that particular polyline.. So basically, first i want to delete all the points of that polyline and assign a new set of points. So how can this be done any idea..?? I think, we also need to consider a criteria that removing points must affect the grid points also.. Any suggestions..??ThanksRakesh PatilDear VTK ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!