[vtkusers] How to find specific point's normal....?

renlishen renlishen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 09:32:45 EDT 2010

Hi everyone~
I have a big problem on my code...
After using
1.vtkMarchingCubes *mCubes = vtkMarchingCubes::New() ;
   mCubes->ComputeNormalsOn() ;

or

2.vtkPolyDataNormals *skinNormals = vtkPolyDataNormals::New();
  skinNormals->ComputePointNormalsOn() ;

I can get point's normal successful by
(or skinNormals)
vtkFloatArray *PointNormalArray = vtkFloatArray::SafeDownCast(
mCubes->GetOutput()->GetPointData()->GetNormals() ) ;

My question is
how to get specific point's normal that I want...?
does anyone can help me to solve this problem..?
Thanks a lot!

RenLi