[vtkusers] Unusable VTK 5.6 branches on gitorious and github

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Thu Apr 8 09:14:58 EDT 2010

Hi Denis,

Currently we are transitioning VTK and ParaView to their own official Git
repositories, with the hope of flipping over on or about April 19th. When I
created the branches on CVS, apparently the synchronization between cvs and
github/gitorious busted. So for now I have requested that Brad remove the
branches from github/gitorious so folks don't waste their time trying to
figure out whats wrong with them. Also note that github/gitorious will be
disabled once our git servers go live.

I apologize for the inconvenience,