[vtkusers] Marching cube

Darshan Pai darshanpai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 17:57:23 EDT 2010

What do you mean MarchinCube Volume rendering . Marching Cube is an
isosurfacing technique and can be easily rendered using surface render.

Though there is a
vtkVolumeRayCastIsosurfaceFunction<http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkVolumeRayCastIsosurfaceFunction.html>
that can render in volume . maybe you can try that . The doxygen has an
example too.