[vtkusers] Cannot link VTK 5.6 lib files in my project.

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Wed Apr 7 04:33:43 EDT 2010

 HiYa, just immediately after mailing the problem to mailing list, i discovered my mistake.. :)Thanks anyways.RegardsRakesh Patil Original message From:Darshan Pai< darshanpai at gmail.com >Date: 06 Apr 10 20:53:53Subject:Re: [vtkusers] Cannot link VTK 5.6 lib files in my project.To: Rakesh Patil I believe you should add glu32.lib and opengl32.lib as target libraries to link within the projectOn Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 5:20 AM, Rakesh Patilwrote: Hello,I'm unable to use VTK 5.6 on my pc... I'm working on Windows XP, using Microsoft Visual C++ express edition.. Using CMAKE I generated visual studio project of VTK and generate libraries also. But when i link them into my project, i get linker error,unresolved symbol import gl***********..This error is given for most of the vtk*.lib files.. Whats the solution for this.??ThanksRakesh Patil Dear VTK ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now! Powered by www.kitware.comVisit other Kitware opensource projects at http://www.kitware.c