[vtkusers] sampling a large data

nikhil singhania niksinghania at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 12:38:52 EDT 2010

Hi all,
  We are working on visible male data set of 3.5 gb. It requires sampling
the data to a lower resolution. sampling down by 4 works fine, but in 6 and
beyond the visualization is happazard. What we are doing in sampling is
skipping the no. of cordinates for which we need to sample. There may be
some flaw in this strategy and the biggest hurdle is we don't know exactly
about the pixel information stored in the raw or how they are arranged. So
may be we are skipping in a wrong way.
 If anyone of you have worked with raw data set or in any way  can figure
out where the problem may lie.
 Please help us out..so far this plateform has helped us a lot and we have
so little time.

--
Nikhil Kumar
rit2007033