[vtkusers] Drawing objects interactively in VTK..??

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Tue Apr 6 05:13:18 EDT 2010

Hello,I am trying to draw a polyline interactively (with help of mouse). What i'm doing is at every left button down event, i get the mouse position and store it is a vector list. Later using this points am displaying on the rendering window.But when i do this, i noticed the following:The mouse position values are totally different from the the points which are displayed.. I mean, i click at one location, and it is displayed at far end another location..I tried changing the coordinate system also.. Still the result is unchanged..Any suggestions how it is to be done..??ThanksRakesh PatilDear VTK ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!