[vtkusers] 3d raw file pixel information

nikhil singhania niksinghania at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 13:29:47 EDT 2010

Hi All,
I want to access individual pixels of a 3d raw file.I am writing simpel
get() and put()  function of c to read file but while doing
sampling(skipping some internal points) i dont get a subsampled version but
an irregularly arranged data.I think there is some concept of header
information and pixel coordinate calculation , using offset and spacing
information, is needed but i am not sure of it and how to use it.I
can visualize it using vtkimagereader but cannot access it at pixel level
information.please help.
thank you.

--
Nikhil Kumar