[vtkusers] How to interact with itkActor2D

Quy Pham Sy phamsyquybk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 04:23:17 EDT 2009

Thanks,
As far as I saw in vtkInteractorStyleImage2D source  files,
it inherits from vtkInteractorStyleImage which derivered
from vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera.
it is camera-based interactor style, so the interactors are not able to
modify actors (such as relatively translate, rotate, scale between 2 actors,
like VTK's actor-based interactor)
In my case, I need these functions.

Is there any in yours VTK's addin?

Quyps

--
Pham Sy Quy
HCI Lab, Advanced Fusion Technology Department,