[vtkusers] drag & drop points, interaction with actors

אליה מירוב eliya.mir at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 13:23:52 EDT 2009

Hello there,
Im interested in the interacting abilities of vtk,
Im a beginner though I have some vtk programs running  to my satisfaction.
can you point me to "How to" or example classes that do the following:
I have some "control"  points  an interpolation, i have other points (about
10000 others)
that depend on these control points,
I want to : by drag&drop the control points on the screen ( glyph actor )
all the other points will react smoothly and move accordingly.

a smaller point of view : drag & drop points with the mouse (3D, in a box
maybe)

thank you,
eliya