[vtkusers] get the rotation angles of volume

toulgen toulgen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 04:59:12 EDT 2009

Hello,

Unfortunely, using a :

Double o[3] ;

m_vtkpVolume->GetOrientation(o) ;

I have every time (0,0,0) if I use just the mouse for applying rotations.
The rotation applied by mouse has not saved on Orientation property !!!

If I use a ->RotateX(angle), ->RotateY(angle), ->RotateZ(angle), I have a
correct Orientation with GetOrientation().

My question is:

How I can get the volume orientation (rotation applied with the mouse and
with the source code using RotateX, RotateY and RotateZ commands)?