[vtkusers] realistic colors in 3D rendering

Mark Gooding mark.gooding at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 01:40:03 EDT 2009

Assuming you are renderering the image, rather than a surface
generated from it, you can set the colour for a particular CT voxel
value through the SetTableValue of the vtkImageToColorMap class. You
would be limited to one colour per CT value so wouldn't be able to
completely recreate the dissection pictures, but it would be
"realistic"

HTH

Mark