[vtkusers] CMAKE + VTK + QT

Nicolas RANNOU nrannou at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 15 15:41:12 EDT 2009

If I go in my VTK-build/bin/

the qt examples executables are there and work properly.

So almost nothing must be missing. I just have to understand why cmake does
not find qt.

If move VTK/Examples/GUI/Qt/SimpleView folder to my /home/nico/ directory.
Then I run ccmake . in the folder /home/nico/SimpleView, cmake asks to set
the DESIRED_QT_VERSION. I put 4.

and the following errors happen:

  CMake was unable to find desired QT version: 4. Set advanced values
  QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE and QT4_QGLOBAL_FILE.

and if I set manually the path to qmake it doesn't find it anymore...

Thanks,

Nicolas